Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Talking Backwards

Man it's hard managing two blogs. I feel like I can't neglect one to take care of the other -- they're like babies! You can't just throw one aside to pay attention to the other. That is what we call a "bad mother."

Anyways, I've kind of slacked on posting about art lately, so I thought I'd give a snippet of what I've been digging over the years.

Who: Slickachu
What: Little People in the City
Where: Streets
When: When it rains and when it shines.

This is street based installation and photography at its best.
---



---


---


Not only is the work spectacular, but the way he uses photography to put it all in perspective is amaziiing! Now if only he had exhibits in America->California->Southern California->Los Angeles.

Visit here or here for more.
---

Who: Stella Im Hultberg
What: Momento Mori
Where: NYC (currently), but she's having a show in LA sometime around April! Exciting!!
When: When in a seductive mood
---






Check out her stuff here.
---
That is all for now. I've got more, and I'll post them later, but this photo upload biz is driving me wildddddddddd

1 comment:

Kulture Klub said...

niceeeee common x lily allen obscurereferencez
im definitely down miss! when, this weekend?
hellalove