Monday, June 15, 2009

GOAL!

Having had such a successful year with my academic, social and "career" life, I've decided to continue that trend by creating a 'Personal Summer Goal List,' which comprises of what I believe to be very practical goals.

Here's a list of 11 goals I have so far. Why 11? Because 10 is just too predictable.

1. Haul ass and get my driver's license. Don't judge me.
2. Make $$$ (bank!)
3. Learn the guitar. I think it's about time.
4. Refurnish/decorate thy room. --> DONE
5. Save up $$$ for a digital SLR
6. Save up $$$ for a Macbook
7. Save up $$$ for Analog Modeling Synthesizer (maybe)
8. Check out local record stores
9. Read at least 20 books. Shouldn't be too hard considering I'm working in a bookstore all summer.
10. Make friends with a musician!! (very practical indeed)
11. Keep photographing

Concerts to attend:
1. Death Cab for Cutie
2. Tegan and sara
3. Grizzly Bear
4. Holly Miranda
5. Metric
6. TV on the Radio
7. Passion Pit
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs
9. Chairlift
10. The Dodos
11. Matt & Kim

Tentative, but I like how it looks so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it possible for us to fly to chicago for lollapalooza to see passion pit?