Thursday, June 18, 2009

Put your leather on


As the title indicates, ya best get your leather on, because I'm buying this KORG synth and we (me, myself and I) are going to be rocking out! Maybe. Or once I figure out how this baby works. Lately I've been really feeling the music vibes around me. I'm rekindling my love affair with the piano -- actually there was never a love affair, I'm just motivated to re-learn how to tickle the dusty ivory keys sitting in my living room. AND I've been putting my soft, delicate fingertips to work by constantly forcing them to press down and strum the strings of my two very out of tune guitars. Next up! The synth! Maybe I should slow down and master one before I move onto the other...Nah fuck it. I'm going with all three at the same time. YEE!

And to send us out is a very appropriate band, considering they're all synthoholics -- in a good way -- and a song by them that is basically completely synth-driven. Actually, all their songs are, ha. Again, in a good way.
Ladytron - Tomorrow

LN LU

No comments: