Monday, June 29, 2009

there is nothing we can't do


the dirty projectors

There are things I hate to admit to, and one of them includes admitting that I love the music Kanye West makes. I don't think there's any way for me to not agree with the fact that his music is innovative, catchy, smart and even a bit weird. I only hate admitting so, because he's such a douche. If he was at least a tiny bit modest and had some sense of humility, then I wouldn't have a problem with him, but unfortunately, he doesn't. Instead he parades around award ceremony angry at the fact that he didn't win an award for best album. There are so many talented people out there in this world who are modest about their talents - if only he could learn from them. This is a pretty random post, but I've been listening to his album 808s & Heartbreak and I can't help but love it. Fuck.

LN LU

No comments: