Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love you, Annie Chou!

So...today is that day that I'm suppose to go to the Death Cab for Cutie concert. Suppose to, rather than I am. Due to unforseen circumstances, I will have to waste $35. However, this experience of up's and down's has shown me what an amazing, caring, selfless, loving and generous best friend I have. Annie tried everything so that I could go to the concert. She knows how much I love the band, and was genuinely sad for me when I told her plans had fallen through. She offered to pick me up at the AMTRAK, but when I told her my mom wouldn't let me take the AMTRAK alone, she offered to drive up from UCSD to UCI to pick me up and take me down the UCSD. I mean, this is the girl that was already letting me stay at her place, this is the girl who bought me the ticket, this is the girl who told me right away about the concert when she found out. THIS girl, is my best friend, and it is clear now why that is so.

LN LU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry about the concert, ellen :(
maybe you can come up to the bay area and we'll go see death cab in berkeley? but i'm happy for you that you realize that you have a friend that means so much to you :)
keep your head up

Daily RANTS! said...

I googled my name and stumbled upon this... :) I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK!!