Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tour, Tourist

This weekend was fuuuunnnn! With my 3 cameras in tow (Canon 35mm SLR, Nikon Cool-Pix and Lomography Fisheye) I eagerly tried to capture everything we - Janice, Aurora and myself - had encountered as Aurora and I tried to give Janice a preview of LA. Of course we couldn't squeeze the essence of LA into 1 and 1/2 days, so Janice just has to accept that she will have to wait till summer to see ALL of LA. Anyways, a short account of what happened this weekend: Friday we arrived at my house and after a delicious steak dinner, we headed off to Old Town Pasadena for some shopping, and of course, FROZEN YOGURT! Janice is officially in love with 21 Choices, but then again who wouldn't be? On Saturday we woke up, ate breakfast, and headed for Hollywood. As environment lovers (how un-LA of us), we took the train to Hollywood, which consists of taking the Gold Line, then connecting to the Red Line at the Union Station. I don't think Aurora and Janice will be taking public transportation again...Anyways Hollywood just consisted of us walking around as I talked about all the places. We stopped here and there, shopped for various things, and at around 6, we headed back to Pasadena. Our next destination was Glendale, where we met up with Aurora's parents, who took us to K-town. BEST KOREAN BBQ OF MY LIFE. Holy holy holy. I had to unbutton my jeans as I ate, but then again, so did everyone else who was eating. Sleep, wake up. We went to the Americana for some MORE shopping. That place is seriously beautiful. Short and sweet. We shall do it again, but properly, and with more time.

LN LU

No comments: