Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Music is my hot, hot sex

So today I walked by the 88.9 KUCI radio booth; talked with the dudes and asked about internships and what-not. We talked for a bit and they gave me information, filled me in and asked me to join their DJ training sessions starting April 14th. Stoked! Anyways, they had a bunch of CDs, stickers and pins on sale (I couldn't resist and bought tons), and let me say, NEVER have I felt more out of the loop with indie music than I did when I was sifting through the boxes of CDs. It was late and by then all the good CDs were probably gone, but still! There was only one CD that I recognized and that was Flosstradamus ft. Caroline Polachek...sad! I mean, not to sound pretentious or anything, but I consider myself in the loop of things when it comes to music, but boy did they prove me wrong. I guess the only thing that can cure this dilemma is to join their team. Yup, I'm totally going to intern...or whatever they call it. Shall be exciting and fun!

LN LU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, this sounds friggin amazing
my school's radio sucks... ahaha
good luck ! jk you don't need it